Healthcare Workers Eligible for Temporary Work Visas

Categories: Immigration Lawyer Blog San Diego

Most foreign healthcare workers are eligible for termporary work visas (H-1B or TN or E-3 are the most common). Seven healthcare occupations must obtain a Visa Screen certiifcate and any occupation requiring a State license for a U.S. employee would also require a license for a foreign-born worker; however the final test for license may be completed once in the U.S. There are only 85,000 H-1B’s annually with a few set asides from this number so it is important to get your case on file at the soonest opportunity which is March 31, 2010. Note they may be gone the first day of filing!

Feldman Feldman & Associates, PC gives discounts for healthcare facilities applying for multiple workers at the same time. If you do not know how to find these qualified foreign workers, our immigration attorneys can put you in touch with a Recruiter as well.